Please make sure to collect all personal belongings including phones, iPad and laptop chargers. Check under beds.
- Remove any items from drawers, closets, etc.
- Pile all dirty towels in the laundry room.
- Leave sheets and linens on beds, our cleaning staff will remove.
- Return all TV remote controls to their respective TV’s
- Make sure all windows are closed and any doors leading to outside are shut. Please close main floor window shades if possible.
- Place all used kitchen utensils in the dishwasher and larger items leave in the sink. Please start the dishwasher. Pods usually found underneath the kitchen sink.
- Place all trash bags in garage. Please make sure they are sealed tightly.
- PLEASE throw away any OPEN perishable foods and seal in a garbage bag. Please do not leave any OPEN foods exposed unless it's left in the refrigerator.
Do NOT turn off air conditioning, it should remain ON at 72 degrees
- Close all main lights
- Please email us to confirm you have checked out at email@example.com.
Thank you for being respectful guests, we hope you enjoyed your stay and earned your 5-star review to maintain our SUPERHOST status.
SAFE TRAVELS AND COME BACK SOON
Managers Mark, Evan and Avi